Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gratitude List

I find that many times we often overlook the simple things in our lives that God often gives us.  He presents us with things that we see and never think twice about even though they are meant to bless us.  So this is just the list of random things that I feel God has put in front of me for my blessing/enjoyment.

1.Humbling 0 for 11 shooting nights in Basketball
2. South Rouse 1st floor
3. Hospital visits to Papa Bishop
4. Ms. Pauline in the Caf--Has a smile on her face every morning
5. Conversion and Calling Papers--We need to be reminded of the ways God has blessed us
6. Lauren Ellen Clifton
7. All the others who blog that inspired me to start my own--Mrs. Dawn, Lauren
8. RUF
9. Class getting out early
10. Morning Breakfasts

That is all for now...I will keep a running list. 
I challenge all of my 0 followers to, as you go through the week, to find the small things that God gives us to be a blessing to us.

H.M. Mathis

3 comments:

  1. I hope it's OK that I'm following you. (Probably not someone you'd expect, right?)
    Had lunch w/ your mom today....so, what's this Sunday's sermon going to be on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would follow your blog, but I would not want you to get a big head due to explosive growth from zero to one followers...LOL. Challenging your "0 followers"...that's pretty awesome. you do need a witty title for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I'm going to say is that I am proud to be a part of the first 3 on this list :)

    ReplyDelete