Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Person of the Week: G-Baby

So, I feel like taking a break from studying and the only blog topic that I have not done in awhile is a person of the week.  So today this person will be, yes I know I am suprised as well, G-Baby!  Good Ol' Grayson Alan Mathis.

O G-Baby where to begin o sweet and loving brother!  I congratulate you on your win this past week in the BFL on Santee, way to do work.  I know we all give you a hard time bout your ability out there on the water but just as Aguilar did, I always knew you could when even Teresa and Mark doubted you.  So congratulations.  Thank you for being a good big brother even though at times we wanted to kill each other or mom wanted to kill us both.  So here are your 15 minutes my friend and I am sure that I may lose some followers for selecting such a bad topic but I will stand up to them, cause I stand for a lot of things! I Love you Buddy!  DT4L!

"Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your lady."  ~Ernest Hemingway

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley."


-H.M. Mathis

2 comments:

  1. Amen, and Amen. That's all I gotta say about that. I love you as well, Ness. DTFL


    - GBaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet tribute to your brother! And No I never doubted that Grayson would do well in fishing! This is something he loves and he works hard at it! Proud of both my boys! Loveyou both
    Mom

    ReplyDelete